- maximum accuracy, a long service life and a user-friendly system, combined with flexibility
- High-precision pressure regulation, selectively regulated input pressure in each Line
- All metal components that come in contact with the medium is brass ans SS304
- Quick system calibration easily by the operator and calibration data saved in the controller modules
- Convenient operation, evaluation of results and clear visualization via Labview and windows based software
- Operator access to all important settings from the front panel
- Each station can be individually isolated from the supply pressure for service purposes
- PLC based control of the pressure channels
- Pressure gauge for checking each line actual pressure
- High-quality unit components guarantee long service life
- Along with AHP data logging software quarantine keeping of data in power break cases
- Ramp control capabilities for each line pressure
- European components of valves, sensors and pump
- Including high pressure accumulators
Hydrostatic Pressure Unit
Hydrostatic Test Bath
- Have a level control that ensures that the test medium is topped up automatically
- It has over-temperature shutdown separate control circuit
- The special circulation system guarantees high accuracy and uniform temperature distribution.
- The double insulation of the bath walls
- Special seals keep steam in the test bath
- Pneumatic operated doors
- Quick-release couplings connections inside the bath
- High-quality stainless steel SS304
- Option to connect a chiller for 20C tests
- Easy connection to pressure test units
CNC Tensile Sample Milling
- Computer-controlled (CNC) test bar milling machine with installed machining programs and special clamping devices will prepare samples for tensile tests and other specific shaped sample required tests
- The CNC milling machine is a table-top unit with protective doors.
- Pre-configured machining programs for all common sample shapes
- The all-round enclosure ensures safety at the workstation
- The milling machine is optionally fitted with pneumatic clamping devices
- Test samples with a maximum length of 250 mm, a maximum thickness of 50 mm can be milled as standard. Optionally thickness of 100 mm is available.
- Delivered with workbench
- Test samples milled in accordance with standard dimensions
- Machined areas cooling with compressed air
- High-quality unit components guarantee long service time
Universal Tensile Tester
- Easy operation and clear visualization (test curves, calculations) via integrated touch display 16″
- Easy to change the grips via male-female connection
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of full scale
- Precise, self-cleaning ball-screw
- Brush-less servo motor quarantine maintenance-free operation
- Easy calibration of load-cell
- Socket connection of extensometer as standard option
DSC for determining the oxidation induction time for polymer pipe and protective pipe systems as well as moulded elements made of polyolefin.
Pendulum Impact Tester (IZOD/CHARPY)
Impact testing is used to determine material behavior at higher deformation speeds. AHP offers a wide range of pendulum Charpy/Izod impact testers for tests according to the relevant test standards. These pendulum Izod/Charpy impact testers cover a range from 0.5 Joules to 50 Joules for plastics testeing. These are available with digital touch displays and with a range of different options especially made for your tests (e.g. tensile impact tests for UPVC profiles, ….).
Carbon Content Tester
The test method is based on pyrolitic decomposition of the material in an inert gas flow (nitrogen).
Melt Flow Indexer (MFI)
The MFR Tester used to determine the material output from 2.095mm diameter hole in specified loading and temperature condition.
Leaktightnes Under External Pressure
According to following standards:
- DIN EN 911
It is used for testing leaktightness of fittings for external hydrostatic pressure. It will be needed for testing fittness for the purpose of the system for mechanical fittings.
Leaktightness Under Bending
This unit is used for performing leak tests on mechanical joints between ﬁttings and pressure pipes under hydrostatic internal pressure while subjected to bending.
Slow Crack Growth (SCG)
It is used for making V-shaped nothes in polyolefin pipes in accordance with ISO 13479 for slow crack growth testing.
ElectroFusion fittings are specifically designed for reliable, high performance pipe joining and long system life. AHP offers a diverse range of electro fusion mechanical testing machines including ISO 13954 Peel Decohesion Testing ISO 13955 Crush Testing ISO 13956 Decohesion testing of Saddle fusion joints. Also we offer dual use machine for both PE pipes squeeze-off tests and mechanical tests of EF joints.
A microscope is required to examine the agglomerates in polyelefins for determining the degree of dispersion. The digital camera is used for images acquisition, documentation and archiving. It is supplied with image processing software and a PC for automatic determining the dispersion grade.
It is used in important tests such as MFR, carbon black content, K-value, degree of crosslinking, volatile matter, water absorption, etc.
Rapid Crack Propagation (RCP)
The RCP tester conveniently and accurately determines the critical pressure and critical temperature for rapid crack propagation in PE pressure pipes.
Falling Weight Tester
The falling weight tester is used to determine the external impact resistance of thermoplastic pipes using the staircase or round-the-clock method according to EN744.
The tester is used to determine the Vicat softening temperature and the heat deflection temperature under load for plastics and thermoplastics.
Gel Content Tester
According to following standards:
- ISO 62
- ASTM D570
The forced air oven is used to condition samples for tests such as longitudinal reversion and as a drying oven (e.g. for water absorption, etc.).